Training Halter Sheep and Goat
- This multipurpose training halter features nickel plated dees at the top of the noseband and on both side bands for ideal attachment points
- Easily execute your exercise routine; lambs and goats are able to transition from warming up on a walker to exercising on a treadmill using just one halter
- Also a great training tool in the barn when tying lambs and goats in a stationary position to teach proper head positioning
- 3/4" doubled and stitched black nylon ensures durability
- For best results, use with Adjustable Walking Ties or Bungee Walking Ties
- Small size fits goats and sheep weighing 80-140 lbs. (Market-ready goats typically wear a small)
- Medium fits goats and sheep weighing 130-170 lbs.